Inserting a YouTube video into WordPress 2.5 is really, really simple, and here’s how:
Five Simple Steps to Adding a YouTube Video in WordPress 2.5
1. Go to the YouTube page you want to use,
2. Find the text box on the right side with the code in it to embed the clip.
3. Copy that whole line of code.
4. Go into your blog post editor, switch to html view, and paste the embed code in where you want it to appear in the post.
5. Publish the post, and you’re done!
If you want to play with the positioning or other aspects of the clip, feel free to go back to Visual view and do so. The updated editor won’t screw up your code.
This is a little clip I took of my puppy, Fraser, howling along with me while I played my guitar. I know, it’s completely irrelevant to internet marketing but hey – this is my blog! Anyways, he’s done many more “duets” since this clip was taken, and one day perhaps I’ll post more. Cheers.